Digi Customer Experience on MNP to Celcom

Kongsi rasa oleh semekasrian On 6:33 PTG

All,

Good experience on MNP from Digi Customer to Celcom to be shared.....


My MNP experience with Celcom
(By Danielliew.com)
May 3, 2009

When we mention the word ‘experience’ what automatically comes to our mind is “Is it a good one or a bad one?”

Yesterday morning I rang up Celcom careline just to check out what are the documents needed to perform the Mobile Number Portability. The operator told me the only thing I had to do is bring along my MyKad and nothing else, not even money.

You probably know that I’m a big supporter of DiGi, that was back then. Now my bills are like more than 80 bucks per month since I started working in KL. I have to call my parents in Kuching, sister in KK and another one who is in Adelaide as well as my friends who are so scattered around.

I need a plan that can catter to my needs. Being the black sheep of the family, I never wanted Maxis because they are charging overly priced rates. No matter how hard my parents had persuaded me to stay as their supplementary line I resisted because it is not value for money.

The question now is or ?

The CE50 plan offered by Celcom turns out to be an eye catching one. Paying a commitment fee of RM50 per month, it is similar to DG50 offered by DiGi. The call and SMS rate are 15sen and 12sen respectively, which are some cents pricier than DiGi’s 13sen call and 10sen SMS.

The thing is when I look at the big picture, Celcom gives me discount! If I use more (above RM60) I get discount, as such my monthly bill will be lower. Even if I use less (below RM50) I pay what has to be paid – the commitment fee.

Having this in mind, I decided a change will be a good one. It took Celcom slightly more than 24hours to perform the procedure. Mine was a smooth one, they must have seen my clean record – always paying my bills on time.

This morning while the Most Reverand Archbishop of Kuala Lumpur Murphy Pakiam presided Mass at Good Shepherd Church, my blue tube beeped. Oops, distraction during Mass. Let’s go back to the topic. The several messages I received are listed below:

10:00 03/05/09
From DiGi
Your request to transfer out from DiGi is currently in process by your new service provider. For further assistance, please call your new service provider.

10:00 03/05/09
From Celcom
Dear customer, your Celcom port request has been accepted & activation is in progress. Please wait for SMS confirmation to tchange SIM card within 24 hours. TQ.

10:05 03/05/09
From Celcom
Congratulations! Your Celcom service has been activated. Pls insert your Celcom SIM card now to start enjoying the Fastest Network, Widest Coverage & Best Rates.

10:54 03/05/09
From Celcom
You have made the right choice! Welcome to the undisputed widest, fastest, clearest & best Network of Celcom.

10:55 03/05/09
From DiGi
Your request to transfer out from DiGi was successful. We thank you for being a DiGi customer and hope that we can serve you again in the near future.

YEAH! SUCCESSFUL! Now I have 3G and video calls.

Blame it on the drop calls. That’s another reason why I ported out from DiGi. To the yellow guys out there, make sure your connection is always stable and the customers have their right to enjoy uninterrupted quality calls.

4 Response to "Digi Customer Experience on MNP to Celcom"

  1. semekasrian Said,

    Bertukar lah ke Celcom..Tuan presiden pun pakai celcom kan..

     

  2. semekasrian Said,

    Siapakah Tuan Presiden itu dan adakah benar dia memakai celcom..? kahkahkah

    (ajen)

     

  3. semekasrian Said,

    ahahaha...nak aku sertakan bil terpeinci tuan presiden ke di blog ini sbg bukti...huhuhu...(salmi)

     

  4. semekasrian Said,

    promosi nampak salmi...heheheehe...say mesti pilih

    mahfuz

     

Catat Ulasan